Application to Rent
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING APPLICATION TO RENT
Click here to open PDF Application
Thank you for your interest in renting the property . To expedite the application screening process please provide the following along with your completed application:
Carroll Realty & Management, Inc.
- 2 months worth of pay stubs from your current employer, or if you are retired, a copy of last years income tax return and/or a the last 3 months of bank statements to prove your income.
- If you are self employed, please provide a P&L statement and/a copy of your last years income tax return and/or bank statement reflecting your average monthly deposits.
- A current copy of your credit report (we can run one for you at a cost of $55.00 or you can go online and get a copy for free at www.annualcreditreport.com we will take a copy of your own credit report)
- Prior to your moving into the property, you must provide a copy of your Drivers License or photo ID and a copy of your Social Security card or Green Card.
- Proof of any or all other income used to qualify for the property you are applying for.
- IF YOU WANT US TO HOLD THE PROPERTY FOR YOU WHILE YOUR APPLICATION IS BEING PROCESSED, PLEASE BRING IN A HOLDING DEPOSIT OF $500.00 WHICH WILL BE APPLIED TO YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT OR RETURNED TO YOU IF YOUR APPLICATION IS DENIED. ONCE YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN APPROVED, YOUR HOLDING DEPOSIT WILL NOT BE REFUNDABLE FOR ANY REASON.
- Please deliver the above information to
11440 W. Bernardo Court, Suite 300
San Diego, CA 92127
Or you may fax the information to: (760) 729-1773, however unless you can provide us with a copy of your credit report, your application cannot be processed until your application fee has been paid in the form of a cashiers check or money order. If you choose to provide your own credit report, along with the above listed required information to process your application, there is no application fee.
After your application has been approved, you will be required to pay the balance of the full security deposit in the form of a cashers check or money order and sign your lease in order to hold the property until you move in. Your first months rent must also be paid in the form of a cashiers check or money order made out to the above company, but thereafter you may pay with a personal check.
Thank you again for your interest.